Data protection and privacy
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To reply to your messages sent through contact forms.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better meet your individual needs)
- To improve our site (we constantly strive to improve our site's offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer support requests and support needs)
- Your information, public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, except for the purpose of delivering the requested product or service.
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information secure when you place an order or enter, send or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in the database of payment gateway providers only to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes, Cookies are small files that a site or service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow), which allows sites or service provider systems to recognize browser, to capture and retain certain information.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business or serving you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release our information when we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with the law, to comply with our site policies, or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
You can always request the final deletion of your data from the site database by sending an email to email@example.com.